The Spiritual Humanist Church accommodates for those who wish to have a spiritual experience in any of the ceremonies . These ceremonies are non-denominational and customised to your preferences. Both Heterosexual and same sex couples are welcome.
There are four kinds of ceremonies to chose from:
- Full ceremony - personalised
- Mini Home Affairs
- Wedding/Marriage legalities on the day ( someone else does the ceremony)
- Registration only
***Travel to your venue ,or for a mini wedding you can have at your home , venue or the SHCSA premises.
A wedding is the beginning of a marriage. A special , memorable day can be drawn on with uncontrollable smiles. Together let’s make your day extra special.
Wedding Service Includes :
- A variety of ceremonies
- Travel to the venue of your choice
- Verify documents before the Wedding
- Conducting a full Wedding ceremony
- Complete and sign the Register
- Issue a South African Abridged Civil Union Registration (Civil Marriage) Certificate on the day of your Wedding
- Register your civil marriage personally at Home Affairs under My Marriage officer designation number.